1. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Ah, we're getting gramatical! In that case, my dear, I'll tell you:

Maybe down in your village, lost in the green hills of Eire, you need a pronoun in every question you ask (for example: what time is it, Sean O'shawn?). But, in certain places in the civilized world, that subject may be changed if the phrase's subject is another phrase or a verb (like in this case, "to do a favor" you noticed it, didn't you? You can find it next to the word "english").
    But, as I tell you, that only happens in certain places. If you still need to comunicate with the sheeps, ups, sorry, with the others in your village (which we all hope to become independet soon), you must correct other persons with the next example: "Don't you mean is IT fine emglish?

or you'll look ridicolous, just like you just have...

You're very annoyed, and i am just loving it, i'm just gonna sit back, kick up and wait for you to exhaust yourself on another answer.
    So please, continue in the belief you're offending me, whilst i laugh at you, and every one else observes what kind of moron you are.

2. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Well you justified the IRA in a U2 website...

Damn Straight yo!

UP THE RA!!!

Oh look there i go again
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Right !

So i want to ask you something
    Do you dislike Bono now, as Irishman ?

Bono said with the release of the Joshua Tree "America is the promised land to a lot of Irishmen. I'm just one who's made the trip." He has repeatedly stated that he and the band are fascinated by the ideology, mytholgy and culture of America, not just American music. Boston is a huge Irish city, where they first became big in the States, and New York (which has more Irish than Dublin) has played home to one of their best concerts ever (2001-10-25, MSG after 9/11).

Bono and U2 will always be Irish, but it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to be truly infatuated by America.
  4. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

That's pretty clear every time you reply to my posts

Have you seen the entertainment you are providing me, i don't take you seriously redguitar. Honest to God i just laugh at you
  5. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

Bono said with the release of the Joshua Tree "America is the promised land to a lot of Irishmen. I'm just one who's made the trip." He has repeatedly stated that he and the band are fascinated by the ideology, mytholgy and culture of America, not just American music. Boston is a huge Irish city, where they first became big in the States, and New York (which has more Irish than Dublin) has played home to one of their best concerts ever (2001-10-25, MSG after 9/11).

Bono and U2 will always be Irish, but it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to be truly infatuated by America.

I agree with you man, but BelgianBono was talking about the knighthood.

6. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Damn Straight yo!

UP THE RA!!!

Oh look there i go again

I think it's IRA...

What's that Annibal Lecter attitude? He is no irish! Oh, Nelson have mercy on your soul...
  7. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

Have you seen the entertainment you are providing me, i don't take you seriously redguitar. Honest to God i just laugh at you

So good
    That's a winner attitude!
  8. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

Ah, we're getting gramatical! In that case, my dear, I'll tell you:

Maybe down in your village, lost in the green hills of Eire, you need a pronoun in every question you ask (for example: what time is it, Sean O'shawn?). But, in certain places in the civilized world, that subject may be changed if the phrase's subject is another phrase or a verb (like in this case, "to do a favor" you noticed it, didn't you? You can find it next to the word "english").
    But, as I tell you, that only happens in certain places. If you still need to comunicate with the sheeps, ups, sorry, with the others in your village (which we all hope to become independet soon), you must correct other persons with the next example: "Don't you mean is IT fine emglish?

or you'll look ridiculous, just like you just have...

Yes but it's stil english instead of emglish

9. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

I think it's IRA...

What's that Annibal Lecter attitude? He is no irish! Oh, Nelson have mercy on your soul...

Actually my good friend:

Its the RA (*local saying, the saying is ''up the RA!'' not ''up the IRA!!''
    *Pronounced ''up the 'RAH'''

Haha!!! Look at your blatant ignorance!!!

''He is no irish''

Oh my God, you're a laughing stock
  10. Originally posted by robbie07

cmon guys - love, dont hate!

That's what i'm trying to say all the time robbie07 but someone won't listen
  11. Originally posted by redguitaronfire[..]

So good
    That's a winner attitude!

I've figured you out.

You're a kid aren't you?
  12. Originally posted by Macphistfly[..]

I've figured you out.

You're a kid aren't you?

I think it's time to tell you who I am... I'm the one who's been sleeping with your mother.