2015-09-04 - Turin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 7
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:the great night in Rome Stadio Olimpico october 2010, with a fantastic view and Bono emotioned.
    " Che magica serata" said, what a magic night ! Unforgettable.
    I'm ready for Turin 1 and 2, tickets for concert and train, hotel, i'll be there from 2nd to 6th of September hoping to meet them and to catch ,pics and signs after rehearsal. Rock on friends.
    Hope you have a great time

Yes Rome was amazing, I was there too. For some reason I can't remember much from it though
  2. I was thinking the other day, why Italy has only two shows? Anyone has an idea for why this is?
  3. i'm from italy and we don't have good venues like others country. Yes maybe Forum in Milan, Adraitic Arena in Pesaro and Palalottomatica in Rome. Only two shows in one hour were sold out. But i think the fab 4 of Dublin prefer stadium in Italy.
    In the last tour for NLOTH they came to Turin, Rome , MIlan (twice) and i think next summer they will perform in more dates for the next new album. That my opinion but i've got tickets for Turin 1 and 2 and i can't wait. Hotel and train reserved ,everything ready for my next dream. I saw them first time in Stadio Flaminio in Rome in 1987. And than maybe 30 times in al the following tours. I'm old dear friend , my first album were Made in Japan of Deep Purple, than Genesis, Led Zeppelin and so on. But since 1979 my second love forever are u2, until the end of the world.Rock on . And sorry for my very BAD english.
  4. sorry i've forgotten, thanks Remy
  5. Originally posted by musicandbuzz:i'm from italy and we don't have good venues like others country. Yes maybe Forum in Milan, Adraitic Arena in Pesaro and Palalottomatica in Rome. Only two shows in one hour were sold out. But i think the fab 4 of Dublin prefer stadium in Italy.
    In the last tour for NLOTH they came to Turin, Rome , MIlan (twice) and i think next summer they will perform in more dates for the next new album. That my opinion but i've got tickets for Turin 1 and 2 and i can't wait. Hotel and train reserved ,everything ready for my next dream. I saw them first time in Stadio Flaminio in Rome in 1987. And than maybe 30 times in al the following tours. I'm old dear friend , my first album were Made in Japan of Deep Purple, than Genesis, Led Zeppelin and so on. But since 1979 my second love forever are u2, until the end of the world.Rock on . And sorry for my very BAD english.
    Yeah but if you do two in Turin you might as well do four.. Ah well, I'm sure the shows will be great, it was just that with U2's love affair with Italy that it seemed strange!
  6. Maybe the tour shedule didn't leave much more space for more dates and they decided to play Italy more next year when the tour resumes (hopefully).
  7. i hope so
  8. and i think they will play 2 or 3 concerts in Dublin in december

9. few but good

10. Tomorrow heading to Italy, landing at Turin and going to Aosta for 5 days hiking in mountains. Then going back to Torino. So from now I'm very careful what to read here Trying to stay spoiler free even if I know there won't be many changes... if there will be any
  11. Originally posted by Alvin:Tomorrow heading to Italy, landing at Turin and going to Aosta for 5 days hiking in mountains. Then going back to Torino. So from now I'm very careful what to read here Trying to stay spoiler free even if I know there won't be many changes... if there will be any
    Have fun Alvin! Very excited for you.