2015-09-04 - Turin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 7
Videos: 1
  1. Just out of curiosity, what are ticket prices like in other countries? Are they comparable to the prices in the US ? Cheaper? More expensive?

I've never seen U2 (or any other show) outside of the US.
  2. GA have cost me about $85 without service fees ($98 with) for London.
  3. Barcelona GAs = 75 € = £ 55 = $ 85 fees included for Barcelona (exchange rates as of Aug 29th 2015).
  4. 79€ GA incl. all fees (65 without fees - what a theft are those fees ) for Turin...

5. Thanks!! Review probably on sunday evening or monday after return home
  6. I thought you were disappeared?
  7. you know what? the "palalpitour" in Turin is a very small venue for such a band and tour...I hope it will feel as "intimate" as Bono has been repeating over and over before the tour kicked off! Looking forward to September 5...so glad to have tickets in my pocket
  8. Originally posted by pllsaph:Just out of curiosity, what are ticket prices like in other countries? Are they comparable to the prices in the US ? Cheaper? More expensive?

I've never seen U2 (or any other show) outside of the US.
    For Glasgow, a GA ticket cost about £60.
  9. Here they are from yesterday.......today press conference and from tomorrow rehearsals........these are my last news from Italy, bye have a BEAUTIFUL DAY :-)

http://www.iltorrione.com/
  10. Bono spotted in a restaurant in Turin today, so he's in town. Rehearsals must be near now.
  11. Took a break from the forums to get my work life/social life in balance, but I'm so happy they are back on the road for leg 2! Now all you Europeans will get to experience the magic!
  12. Originally posted by ahn1991:Took a break from the forums to get my work life/social life in balance, but I'm so happy they are back on the road for leg 2! Now all you Europeans will get to experience the magic!
    Welcome back Alex! Good to have you on board for leg 2