1. wow ...i was 23 ... i lke it but with the time i feel that is a bit weak IMO
  2. This album changed my life. It was the rabbit hole to the world of U2. It made me question life, it made me feel. Heavy stuff for a 13 year old.
  3. I was 25 when this album came out. beautiful day was a blast for me. I remember on the first listening kite was my fave one, the next day the whole album was an all time fave. Classic!
  4. Everyone here already knows what I've got to say about this album
  5. I was 9. I still remember seeing the Beautiful Day video on TV and liking it a lot. Wouldn't be until I was in high school when I rediscovered them...

FOR MORE ON ALEX'S STORY ON HOW HE DISCOVERED U2, TUNE IN HERE!

http://www.u2start.com/topic/9457/

6. Nice promo!

This made me go back and read my fan of the month interview from 2013. From the things I wrote then, I could tell I was just a kid, but it's nice to see the things you have carried with you along the way.
  7. Well... this album to me today is the "worst" by U2 (only musical taste, not about importance to get U2 back at mainstream)

Listened the whole album for the first time in 2006.. the first listen was amazing, and that's why has good sells...many songs that sounds great on the first listen... but many years after this... just can't listen more that songs like Elevation, Beautiful Day, Stuck, Walk On, In a Little While, even Wild Honey... isn't the same feel about other albums (Joshua Tree, Zooropa and Achtung Baby was other albuns that I listened full for the first time also in 2006 and still love)

I can't listen ATYCLB in full and feel the same that I feel when I listen other full albums that I listened for first time in 2006... the best to my ears today are Kite and When I Look At The World
  8. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!
    My favorite album came out 15 years ago today!
  9. it was the album that tipped me over into my u2 mania, so I think a little less highly of it now, but it's still a great record.
  10. This album has a very bad rep but songs like Walk On, In A Little While, Kite and When I Look At The World are among my favorites. The only 2 songs I don't like are Peace on Earth and Grace.
    It's an album that you enjoy more after your late 20's, I'm just saying.