1. Not sure if it's a Pop leftover. It's (partly) about Ali's pregnancy at the time and a baby at her breast. During Pop sessions she was not pregnant. Jordan and Eve were already a couple of years old, whilst Eli was born in 1999. So i bet it's about her pregnancy of Eli.

So, the music could be from Pop sesdions, but the lyrics i think are from ATYCLB

2. Loved the idea of this so gave it a listen and made a few tweaks
  3. What's wrong with the original album ? except for Wild Honey I love it like it is.
  4. It’s not that I think anything’s wrong with the original album as such, I don’t dislike a song on the album but I think tracks like elevation, wild honey, in a little while and Grace fall below the standard of the 10 tracks I listed. I don’t think any of them are bad songs but compared to electrical storm, hands that built america and stateless they are weaker imo. It’s a top 5 album for me as it is but I think the album I made up would be my 2nd favourite.
  5. Looks great as well levitate and in a little while were definitely close calls for me. I had eliminated elevation, Grace and wild honey in my mind pretty quickly in a little while was more of a consideration. The non album tracks probably had me thinking harder, I seem to have a soft spot for quite a few of them. I’m glad in reality all the songs were released.
  6. 21 years old today, happy birthday to my favourite album of all time
  7. Always thought it was OK but never blew me away after the 90s releases plus was disappointed by the Elevation Tour. However, now in my Top 5. Always loved the promo stuff, TV shows, Man Ray, Astoria, Jo Wiley, etc.
  8. This album is the start of non development in u2’s discografie.
  9. Originally posted by zooropa93:Always thought it was OK but never blew me away after the 90s releases plus was disappointed by the Elevation Tour. However, now in my Top 5. Always loved the promo stuff, TV shows, Man Ray, Astoria, Jo Wiley, etc.
    Good point. ATYCLB had a very nice promo tour, probably the best they've ever done.
  10. BBC being my favorite bootleg.