1. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I’m hoping if they release a concert from this with this box set that it’s something other than Boston or Slane. If this ends up being true
    My guess it wil be Boston and as bonus some tv gigs like MTV awards
  2. Looking forward to this. Elevation is my favourite era and ATYCLB is one of my favourite albums.
  3. I know I keep going back to south bend but here’s my prediction of what we’ll get from that show,

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Until The End Of The World
    3. New Years Day
    4. Stuck In A Moment
    5. New York
    6. Pride
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Kite
    9. Bad
    10. Where the streets have no name
    11. With Or without you
    12. Elevation
    13. One
    14. Walk on
  4. Same here man! Cannot wait
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I know I keep going back to south bend but here’s my prediction of what we’ll get from that show,

1. Beautiful Day
    3. New Years Day
    4. Stuck In A Moment
    5. New York
    6. Pride
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Kite
    9. Bad
    11. With Or without you
    12. Elevation
    13. One
    14. Walk on
    Seems like the essentials are there - although I’d like to see ISHFWILF included. Maybe not enough room?
  6. I am super hyped. This album is definitely one of their masterpieces, and side 2 has played particularly well this year.

The live tracks better include The Fly, otherwise I’m indifferent.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I know I keep going back to south bend but here’s my prediction of what we’ll get from that show,

1. Beautiful Day
    3. New Years Day
    4. Stuck In A Moment
    5. New York
    6. Pride
    7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    8. Kite
    9. Bad
    11. With Or without you
    12. Elevation
    13. One
    14. Walk on
    Ugh, I hope it’s not south bend. I was at that show, and out of 14 U2 shows it’s definitely my least favorite. They seemed to really be on autopilot, especially Bono, and the setlist wasn’t great.
  8. Allow me to be the first to ask: what's the difference between the Super Deluxe boxset and the Uber Deluxe boxset?
  9. Originally posted by cleazer:Allow me to be the first to ask: what's the difference between the Super Deluxe boxset and the Uber Deluxe boxset?
    A few hundred dollars.
  10. Fly shade man and magnet 🧲 box! ;p
  11. The Uber deluxe set for this one is going to include U2 branded depends diapers