1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Impressive. Some of these I never heard before! And I seem to think there are some missing from the 80s and 90s but I can be wrong.
    There are a bunch missing. 1992 and 1997 had a lot of soundchecks of greatly varying quality. I tried to compile a complete list a long time ago but there was not that much interest at the time.
  2. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    There are a bunch missing. 1992 and 1997 had a lot of soundchecks of greatly varying quality. I tried to compile a complete list a long time ago but there was not that much interest at the time.
    Yeah, I miss a lot of Popmart soundchecks. And at least there's Hershey '92 missing, how can someone not include that!

Would you be interested in working together in compiling a list? I can set a Google Drive working sheet where we can all collaborate.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, I miss a lot of Popmart soundchecks. And at least there's Hershey '92 missing, how can someone not include that!

Would you be interested in working together in compiling a list? I can set a Google Drive working sheet where we can all collaborate.

Yes it would be great to have a working sheet!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I can probably come up with a list of a bunch from memory and the hard copy of my "trade list" that I still have. (Yes, I'm that old. I had a printed trade list! LOL). I wont be able to produce the actual audio copy of all of it. Most of it is on tape in a box in my basement and I'm not planning to dig it out and convert from tape to audio file.
  5. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    I can probably come up with a list of a bunch from memory and the hard copy of my "trade list" that I still have. (Yes, I'm that old. I had a printed trade list! LOL). I wont be able to produce the actual audio copy of all of it. Most of it is on tape in a box in my basement and I'm not planning to dig it out and convert from tape to audio file.
    That would be much appreciated. I'm gonna PM you when I find the time.
  6. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    please no. Only a list of what is available would be enough.
  7. ???? Ok, I wont put the effort in then. I'm talking about recordings that were openly traded back in the day and/or are already out there. Not "things" that have not been traded and are not known. So I don't get the problem. But each their own I guess.
  8. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    ???? Ok, I wont put the effort in then. I'm talking about recordings that were openly traded back in the day and/or are already out there. Not "things" that have not been traded and are not known. So I don't get the problem. But each their own I guess.
    I'm sure you get the problem. That whole teasing thing screwed up u2t, just leave it there.
  9. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    ???? Ok, I wont put the effort in then. I'm talking about recordings that were openly traded back in the day and/or are already out there. Not "things" that have not been traded and are not known. So I don't get the problem. But each their own I guess.
    I personally don't see a problem. Feel free to list whatever.
  10. RickU2 is referring to the infamous Samples' thread on U2Torrents. Bunch of folks tossed up samples, some unnamed, of various cool tidbits in our closet. That reworked Mofo 2005 clip was one I tossed up, and then somebody threw it on YT, so now it pops up here once a year.