1. Who's got time for that?
  2. Millennials, amirite?
  3. I CAN'T
  4. The climate changes daily. It was cool last night, now it's warm. What is this thread again?
  5. That’s the weather.
  6. Which is tied to the climate.
  7. Sure, but the weather is short-term. Climate is the long term pattern of weather.
  8. Cool at night and then warm during the day!?

OMG! Stop the presses!
  9. I'm struggling to find any climate change related activism that U2 have taken part of. I find this to both very odd considering their attachment to social activism, and Bono's anti-poverty work. Climate change is going to be the primary driver of monetary inequity, food and water shortages, and social upheaval so it makes sense that the band or Bono would be prominent fighters against it, yet I haven't seen them do so much as lend their names to a petition. It beggars belief because climate change will be the main driver of the conditions that they are ostensibly (and sensibility) against, yet they haven't uttered a single word about it, perhaps it's a guilt thing from staging mega tours with gigantic CO2 outputs?
  10. U2 and industry friends are the biggest contributors to climate change. Like how can anyone not see that.

The left worldwide just hate economic progress. In every country and city.
  11. Originally posted by miryclay:U2 and industry friends are the biggest contributors to climate change. Like how can anyone not see that.

The left worldwide just hate economic progress. In every country and city.
    so much for 'economic progress' when the earth's ecosystems are no longer able to support human life.