1. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Someone needs to figure out the pop cube, it's giving me trouble. The book and posters are really cool though...and it says SoE has a 2015 release set
    I'd say that's obviously premature hope on that one. I'd be very surprised, but they've surprised us before...
  2. The biggest surprise came just 350 days ago so I wouldn't rule anything out. They could as well release SOE when the European leg is over!

@thefly108 show it to us! Some pics!
  3. double--
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:The biggest surprise came just 350 days ago so I wouldn't rule anything out. They could as well release SOE when the European leg is over!

@thefly108 show it to us! Some pics!
    Will do, I'll try to have some up by 4:30
  5. That's when I'll be home and I can take some pictures of the posters, tickets, stickers, etc. too
  6. I just got it 10 minutes ago. I was quite surprised when I opened my mailbox and saw the box. I wasn't expecting it till tomorrow. I flipped through it and what it lacks for in pages it certainly makes up for the extra goodies.

I'm off to try to put together the POP cube!
  7. Is this a limited run/publication book? Just wondering..
  8. Here are a few pics, I left a few surprises though

And I'm not sure if it's limited but I can check

Spoiler (click to toggle)

Here you go!
  9. Originally posted by PopmuzikMofo:I just got it 10 minutes ago. I was quite surprised when I opened my mailbox and saw the box. I wasn't expecting it till tomorrow. I flipped through it and what it lacks for in pages it certainly makes up for the extra goodies.

I'm off to try to put together the POP cube!
    Good luck I gave up, though if you can get it pls post!
  10. All That You Can't Leave Behind (2000)

The party was over. U2 had enjoyed the funfair that was Zoo TV and Popmart and decided to become boring

Thanks for the pics! Definitely worth the money.
  11. Good description, and you're welcome, I ordered another an hour ago (cuz why not, on sale and all )!
  12. Because you've destroyed your Pop cube and you want another.