2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. *looks around the topic and realizes I'll actually be there* holy SHIT that's next week?!?!?
  2. uhm yeah , I guess it is
  3. Originally posted by Rockstar:Having not buy the ticket yet I'm split which night I should go to. Not that there's that much setlist rotation, but in your opinion if you were going only to one of the Amsterdam nights which one would you go to?

I have seen them on the 1st night in Dublin in 2009 and it was amazing. Then I also went on the 3rd night in Dublin and it felt different (less excitement?)

What do you guys think?
    Nights 1 and 4 will almost always be the most special I think.
  4. tbh I've preferred the second night in almost each city.
  5. double
  6. Holy shit, is this the U2 HITS ASMTERDAM trhead?! For real?! Just fully realized.
    We're just DAYS apart of seeing our favourite band after 5 years, people
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Holy shit, is this the U2 HITS ASMTERDAM trhead?! For real?! Just fully realized.
    We're just DAYS apart of seeing our favourite band after 5 years, people
    yep, finally... been a long wait.
    I sincerly hope they will play some songs which they did in the last 360 leg like zooropa or the fly.

Counting down till next Tuesday,
  8. Best change they will play '40' on the last show, fingers crossed :
  9. AAHHWWWW YEAAAHH
  10. So who will go to the first night? Glenn and me will join the queue somewhere before noon.

Weather doesn't look too good with lots of rain and clouds predicted like the next week, it if rains I might queue later instead. Hopefully it remains dry
  11. Night 2 and 4 for me