2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Holy shit, is this the U2 HITS ASMTERDAM trhead?! For real?! Just fully realized.
    We're just DAYS apart of seeing our favourite band after 5 years, people
    ...o yeah, yeah, yeah!
  2. I'm not gonna go into the Turin thread (must resist, must resist) but U2.com just posted a clip with
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    a Zooropa rehearsal playing on the background Not sure if they have rehearsed it recently or not, but if they play Zooropa in Amsterdam I can freak out seriously.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm not gonna go into the Turin thread (must resist, must resist) but U2.com just posted a clip with
    a Zooropa rehearsal playing on the background Not sure if they have rehearsed it recently or not, but if they play Zooropa in Amsterdam I can freak out seriously.
    What are you still doing here Sergio
  4. Just seven days from now
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm not gonna go into the Turin thread (must resist, must resist) but U2.com just posted a clip
    with a Zooropa rehearsal playing on the background Not sure if they have rehearsed it recently or not, but if they play Zooropa in Amsterdam I can freak out seriously.
    I'm trying to go as spoiler-free as possible. The Turin thread explicitly states "including rehearsals," but this Amsterdam one doesn't.
    Is it posible to keep rehearsals out of this thread? Or use "spoiler" function?
    Thanks in advance!
  6. I know it is a long shot, but if someone (or knows someone who) has a spare ticket (GA or low price seat) for 1,2 or 3, please let me know.
    Seeing this thread appear, makes me want to see more than one show
  7. Originally posted by nicocoppens:I know it is a long shot, but if someone (or knows someone who) has a spare ticket (GA or low price seat) for 1,2 or 3, please let me know.
    Seeing this thread appear, makes me want to see more than one show
    I just saw yesterday a relatively cheap GA on Ebay for Amsterdam 1 (120 euros). Not sure if it's reliable though.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I just saw yesterday a relatively cheap GA on Ebay for Amsterdam 1 (120 euros). Not sure if it's reliable though.
    Any chance/news that they will release more tickets ?
    I will, for sure, keep an eye on the ticketmaster site. I am not fond of going the 'ebay/scalping ' road.
  9. Originally posted by nicocoppens:[..]
    Any chance/news that they will release more tickets ?
    I will, for sure, keep an eye on the ticketmaster site. I am not fond of going the 'ebay/scalping ' road.
    There's always a chance. So far it happened in every city including Turin (although Turin did only release seats, no extra GA's).
  10. Also the fact that there are still platinum tickets for Ams 3 and 4 (dunno about the first two shows) gives me hope there'll be a ticket drop at least for seats. At some point they have to sell them at a lower price, tho thatz still too much in my opinon (180 €).
  11. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I'm trying to go as spoiler-free as possible. The Turin thread explicitly states "including rehearsals," but this Amsterdam one doesn't.
    Is it posible to keep rehearsals out of this thread? Or use "spoiler" function?
    Thanks in advance!
    Sorry, you're right. I brought the spoiler (or maybe it isn't - I just was not expecting to hear anything sensible in the U2.com video) in here myself Forgive me.