2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I can't wait! Would be good to see you there, Tim!

I have tickets to all four concerts and will hopefully make it to all of them.

If anyone is coming to Stockholm and has any questions feel free to ask me. It's not my hometown, but at least I'm Swedish and I've been there many, many times, so I might be able to provide an answer.
    Will the t bann be still open after the show ?
  2. According to their website, it will be! From past experiences I'd say there will also be extra trains to carry all the U2 fans home. If you want to have a look yourself and see travel times, etc, their website is here: http://sl.se/en/. The stop closest to the Ericsson Globe is "Globen".
  3. After 2 x Torino and 4 x Amsterdam Stockholm will be show number 7 and 8 this tour. Unfortunately sunday the 21th of September I have a seated ticket for the first time since 1990
  4. Originally posted by ver2go:After 2 x Torino and 4 x Amsterdam Stockholm will be show number 7 and 8 this tour. Unfortunately sunday the 21th of September I have a seated ticket for the first time since 1990
    Night 1 will be my first time not GA since London 1 on Vertigo and and my second time ever since 1987
  5. I have GA for nights one, two and four. On the third night I have one of the cheap seats, but I hope I will have a great view of the entire spectacle.
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:According to their website, it will be! From past experiences I'd say there will also be extra trains to carry all the U2 fans home. If you want to have a look yourself and see travel times, etc, their website is here: http://sl.se/en/. The stop closest to the Ericsson Globe is "Globen".
    Yeah I saw that thanks but just wanted to hear it from a local
  7. Well, I've been to one concert at the Globe and two at the Friends Arena in Stockholm. After all three they've had extra trains
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:[..]
    Well, I've been to one concert at the Globe and two at the Friends Arena in Stockholm. After all three they've had extra trains
    Great. When I travel alone I like to have everything planned ahead
  9. Don't forget to be a tourist too. Stockholm is a nice city, although, being from Gothenburg, the second city of Sweden, I think the people there suck
  10. I've been to Gothenburg for Bruce in 2012. Two of the best shows of my life. Amazing crowd. Can't wait for Stockholm. Glad there's no need to que all day so I can have a look around.
  11. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I can't wait! Would be good to see you there, Tim!

I have tickets to all four concerts and will hopefully make it to all of them.

If anyone is coming to Stockholm and has any questions feel free to ask me. It's not my hometown, but at least I'm Swedish and I've been there many, many times, so I might be able to provide an answer.

What is the weather like in Stockholm in September ?