2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Hard to predict. If you're lucky, the weather will be fantastic with sunny skies and 20C... if you're less lucky it'll be rainy and cold (maybe 10C). Check the forecasts before going (and hope they're correct) and be prepared. We can always hope for Indian summer

According to Wikipedia the daily mean is 12C.

2. ^^

boys, boys..... there I am, innocently reading thru this topic here.... and what do I find.....tststststs today's youth is evil and jealous of bank robbery skills, ah well
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

[..]

^^ [image]

boys, boys..... there I am, innocently reading thru this topic here.... and what do I find.....tststststs today's youth is evil and jealous of bank robbery skills, ah well
    [image]
    There are banks in Stockholm.
  4. and why do they still have money?!?

There are poor.....very poor....and needy people out here who NEED GAs FOR STOCKHOLM so go get the money settled for the right purpose and get us over to your country
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    and why do they still have money?!?

There are poor.....very poor....and needy people out here who NEED GAs FOR STOCKHOLM so go get the money settled for the right purpose and get us over to your country
    Well, I've seen some tickets being sold on the forum at www.u2.se (Swedish site), but I'm afraid I lack bank-robbing skills.
  6. Hope to see some of you guys queing outside Globen for the first show!
  7. It's getting closer and closer!! Six days!
  8. Will there be at least someone with- let say –“technical interest” at Stockholm I+II? If so, please PM for an on-site meeting proposal

Thank you
  9. I mean to try film (720p most likely) and maybe Periscope Stockholm III when I have seats. Does anyone know if someone's making a multicam of any of the Stockholm shows?
  10. I am thinking more of Alexander S. Popow who defined the rules of my order at least.
  11. You're recording an IEM?
  12. Just got an email from the globe that my seat is unusable due to production issues and that they will issue me a new one soon