2015-09-17 - Stockholm
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Yes that's a great one I'm still hoping for the raw footage [or someone to obtain it] so we can use it to create an audio recording too
  2. Just discovered to this:

http://index.hu/kultur/zene/2015/09/25/magyar_lannyal_tancolt_bono/

The article means that Bono has danced a Hungarian girl during MW

She's name is Kinga and she had nearly missed a bit about this concert cause the alarm, she and his friend Andreas understanded the postponing and they had good a chance and the girl was very-very lucky. to dance and sing with Bono

What do you think about the Hungarian girls?
  3. A police report is ongoing. I know, since I signed it. The police chief has since been fired.
  4. Thanks for letting us know, we all were suffering insomnia thinking of what really happened with the Stockholm incident
  5. Strange, is this the reason why they skiped Sweden this time?
  6. Me and my friend sat in the seats when they told us to leave the Globe. We waited outside for about two hours. Then, just to go home. Got my money back thou. Saw them the night after. Had GAs. Great show.
  7. Originally posted by Peter_Parker:Me and my friend sat in the seats when they told us to leave the Globe. We waited outside for about two hours. Then, just to go home. Got my money back thou. Saw them the night after. Had GAs. Great show.
    I was also at the show, would love to know the real story.... travelled from England, luckily had Red Zone for the next night.
  8. The blackout took its toll (a police chief who had never served within the police).
    Globen (The Globe) is currently linked to a Company /as is the trend around the World: lets just call it Stockholm Globe Arena).

The problem is that if something goes embarrasing (this is as usual worst than wrong), the shareholders / owners step in, and lobby. I - for one - denounced a pedophile police cheef keen on whipping kids. The owner of U2 Smaart has all it takes ti find out more via Remmar (I, digittally undersigned).

A member of this Community has been proven that it was NOT safe to go to the Concert (after the canceled one). These are things that ought to be discussed on a forum dedicated to U2.

As in all organisations, one must be prepared to fire!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Thanks for letting us know, we all were suffering insomnia thinking of what really happened with the Stockholm incident
    I shall be the bigger man here; haste makes waiste, as Droopy* once said.
    *Tex Avery, Droopy

PS: Welcome to the Police report!