2015-09-24 - Berlin
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 4
  1. They must have a second stage, simply for reasons they can't control: traffic stucks, bad weather on flights, accidents etc. I cannot imagine they don't have a second stage!
  2. They would not have rescheduled the gig if the logistics weren't in place to make it happen with time to spare.
  3. That's why the cancellation came that late I guess. They just discussed every possibility, and if there would be any time problem, they wouldn't have placed it on Tuesday.
    Maybe they just hire extra folks to tear it down in half time...
  4. Well there's a Queen tribute at Palau St Jordi (Barcelona) on Saturday 3rd, while U2 plays there on Monday 5th... So the stage can be assembled in just 24 hours or less. I wouldn't worry about it. They just need to work faster this time around but I'm sure they'll work it all out.
  5. now that's a word, Sergio. I guess they will double the guys for tearing it down, bring the stuff into a container instead of normal trucks and will fly it to Berlin.
  6. What cancellation? What's this about?
  7. Oh, I just read it.
  8. So Bono will be in New York on Saturday for #GlobalCitizen, taking the plane right after the show I guess.
  9. Cool. less Bono freaks blocking the hotel entrance
  10. It doesnt take too long to dismount a stage. When Muse played in Hamburg on their last indoor tour (the one with the pyramid) it took maybe 2 hours to have the arena emptied. Saw it with my own two eyes.
  11. Yeah, dissambling is always fast, esp. when they meanwhile know how to do it. The biggest time problem might be the transport to Berlin, that need to go fast, so predict they take a plane for it, instead trucks on the road, that might get into traffic stucks or accidents or whatever.
  12. May I insist?

They have more than one I&E stage, just like they had more than one Claw.