2015-10-05 - Barcelona
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Hi all,

I have 2 tickets for the show in Barcelona October 6. Unfortunately due to familiar issues I cant attend so I am trying to sell the tickets. I am not looking for making money with them just covering the official price.

If anyone knows someone that might be interested I would be happy to discuss.

Cheers,
    Jose
  2. Originally posted by jmdomgonzalez:Hi all,

I have 2 tickets for the show in Barcelona October 6. Unfortunately due to familiar issues I cant attend so I am trying to sell the tickets. I am not looking for making money with them just covering the official price.

If anyone knows someone that might be interested I would be happy to discuss.

Cheers,
    Jose
    Hi Jose,

That is very kind of you!
    Just post them here: http://u2start.com/shows/1734/#!tickets

And I'm sure a true fan will contact you soon
  3. Really? It's one of (if not the) biggest arenas in Spain The Ziggo Dome and some other arenas from this tour are smaller.
  4. As expected, concert in Spain will start later than in other countries.

Palau St. Jordi shared:
    Portes: 18:30 h
    Concert: 21 h
    Final: 23:15 h
  5. okay, I expect to come around 8:30 pm
  6. Just bought tickets (190) for Oct. 6th! Amazing seats as well, so check ticketmaster if anyone needs that date
  7. Originally posted by Remy:As expected, concert in Spain will start later than in other countries.

Palau St. Jordi shared:
    Portes: 18:30 h
    Concert: 21 h
    Final: 23:15 h
    Two and a half hours of waiting around? No thanks.
  8. Hmmm 21:00 really? I keep telling everybody show start at 20:30. More time standing on GA with nothing to do
  9. MAÑANA
  10. The Olympic Park where this venue is located is really nice from what I recall from one of the last times I visited Barcelona. Hoping for a nice spot for our post-show chats too.