2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Haha, ok!
  2. Have been checking availability of some luxury hotels and I guess they will stay in the Steigenberger Hotel in Brussels. Hotel Amigo where they stay last tour, still has availability for the most expensive suites. Steigenberger hotel is fully booked on 13th October and on Monday and Wednessday the most expensive rooms (Presidential Suite, Royal Suite,...) are not available to book. They have stay there earlier on the Vertigo Tour so it will make sense if they choose for a hotel they know already. In Antwerp there are no hotels that are luxurieus and big enough to meet the requirements of such artists. So if you want to meet them, Brussels will be the place to be I think!
  3. But they might've booked weeks or months ago as well...
  4. Ofcourse, so the fact that the most expensive rooms aren't available in that hotel, can be an indication that the crew has booked those rooms already (weeks or months ago)

5. Brussels - Antwerp 55km..
  6. Ticket drop both shows on teleticketservice.com. By the looks of it only the pricey seats (176 EUR).
  7. Thank you Remy!!!! That is show number 17 for me! I owe you a beer mate

8. Just received a mail from the ticket site regarding next week concerts:

Normally there is only one main entrance at the venue in Antwerp, but for those U2-shows there will be a special entrance for GA!

This entrance(23) will be located on the left side of Sportpaleis between the venue and (the smaller venue) Lotto Arena. Normally GA-line is a real chaos in Antwerp because there is not a lot of space to create a line, but with this new entrance it will be a a lot easier to create a efficient GA-line.