2015-10-17 - Cologne
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Ah yes, sorry, Eventim.

What do you think the chances are of another drop happening tonight?
  2. Likely. I just woke up at 5 because I needed a bathroom and thought I check and bam! grabbed 2 GA. I think 3 am would be worth a try. From what people say, it always happened around that time the past few nights.
  3. Originally posted by sparko:Likely. I just woke up at 5 because I needed a bathroom and thought I check and bam! grabbed 2 GA. I think 3 am would be worth a try. From what people say, it always happened around that time the past few nights.
    Haha, that is so fortunate. I woke at half 12 because of noise downstairs, which was too early. Damn. Luckily tonight is a night where I get little sleep - I stay above a pub, that's why - and have to get up early. So tonight is the night I get GAs for Cologne II. It's gonna happen.

Congrats, by the way!
  4. After I bought mine for 17th, GA for 18th also popped up, which weren't there when I first checked in

sometimes we all just need a little luck
  5. Originally posted by sparko:After I bought mine for 17th, GA for 18th also popped up, which weren't there when I first checked in

sometimes we all just need a little luck
    So did you have seats previously for 17th?
  6. Last nights drop was exactly 2:50 local time by the way. Drop before this one was earlier this week or even last week, don't remember the exact day.
  7. No I didn't have any tickets so far. This was a very short made decision to go to Cologne. As my friend, who runs a transport business told me, he would have a transport to Cologne he could manage to pin to that friday, I went and booked a hotel. I didn't get Monday off, so it's only the first show. But that way we get the car fuel paid
  8. Another drop of GAs last night, just one show this time (don't know which).
  9. Managed to grab a couple of GAs for the second show! Relieved now, and excited.
  10. Just two nights and then to Cologne! With my dad who is 71. But still likes U2.

Cologne is half way the tour, maybe some setlist changes.............
  11. First time in the seats during Cologne 2. Looking foreward to this 'new' point of view!
  12. Does any one have an idea in which hotel they are staying?