2015-10-17 - Cologne
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Going to try running a little experiment with streaming the show tomorrow. I'm sure there will be plenty of other options, so don't expect it to be the most reliable or best sounding but I want to try a few things out regardless. Here is the link. It will go live near the time of the show (hopefully). You can just open it with VLC or iTunes etc.
  2. Originally posted by Ross1441:Going to try running a little experiment with streaming the show tomorrow. I'm sure there will be plenty of other options, so don't expect it to be the most reliable or best sounding but I want to try a few things out regardless. Here is the link. It will go live near the time of the show (hopefully). You can just open it with VLC or iTunes etc.
    You can also use the U2start Mixlr if you want

But anyway, great, thanks!

I will most likely Periscope a couple of songs per night.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    You can also use the U2start Mixlr if you want

But anyway, great, thanks!

I will most likely Periscope a couple of songs per night.
    Thanks for the offer, but part of what I'm looking to test is using Icecast instead of mixlr. Just to see how it goes.

I might take you up on your offer for other shows if this doesn't go so well.
  4. my first GA this tour so far (poor).... gonna join the queue early tomorrow morning....... Jana, here we go. It's first row e-stage or nothing at all

BonoBonoBonoBonoBono

if only this goddamn cold rain would stop

aye, see you on the other side........ my i+e show #11 coming up in less than 24 hours, yeah
  5. I'm nervous as fuck
  6. I need someone close to the e-stage
    I could lend a 4k camera (LX100)...
  7. waiting for my train to cologne. here we go, guys

8. 50 fans queuing now, photo via flowerchild
  9. might listen in tomorrow if im awake but dont want to miss my sleep for it.....