2015-10-25 - London
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I'm going to London 4, but really annoyed as I have behind the stage seats which I had no idea I was getting when I first bought them! Hoping for another ticket drop.

Hopefully it will still be a great show though.
  2. I'm GA for London show. My only show this year but not too bothered. Looking forward to the show and a few beers,
  3. Originally posted by unknowncaller98:I'm going to London 4, but really annoyed as I have behind the stage seats which I had no idea I was getting when I first bought them! Hoping for another ticket drop.

Hopefully it will still be a great show though.
    You will have a great show, I've heard nothing but great stories from those sitting behind the stage.
  4. I think I'll have to keep an eye out for a drop..
  5. great sound will be listening but not partying lol
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    You will have a great show, I've heard nothing but great stories from those sitting behind the stage.
    That's reassuring! I hear those seats are actually really close to the stage. I just hope they turn around and face us for a bit.
  7. Not as much as on the 360 tour sadly

8. Which one are you going to Gerard?
  9. I am going to London 5 & 6 - have GA for 5 and nothing for 6 so praying for ticket drop: Counting the days - my first concert outside of North America!
  10. Alright then, I got a (cheap) seat for night 2. Will see you for those beers
  11. Nothing wrong with the cheap seats this tour. Behind the stage for $100 is way better than side on for $300