2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2
  1. Attending both nights, seated Edge side Friday night, Adam side Saturday night.

Couldn't convince my wife to stand but being an intimate arena and the amazing perspective of the screen it should still be incredible.

Compared to the Barcelona venue it is half the size! 1 month to go....
  2. Originally posted by James360:Attending both nights, seated Edge side Friday night, Adam side Saturday night.

Couldn't convince my wife to stand but being an intimate arena and the amazing perspective of the screen it should still be incredible.

Compared to the Barcelona venue it is half the size! 1 month to go....
    Yeah it should be. This tour will be amazing in these very small venues, from whichever seat or spot you are.
  3. Ticket drop Glasgow 2, some seats available.
  4. Ticket drop for Glasgow 1. GAs available.
  5. I will buy a ticket if any are going for sale please help
  6. Much obliged, Kieran. Going to both nights now.
  7. is ticketmaster selling tickets I thought it was only the vip packages they where selling
  8. There are better seats available now than the ones I got for the same price. When I booked in July they were literally the last seats showing on the Saturday night.
    Pretty annoying.
  9. Originally posted by James360:There are better seats available now than the ones I got for the same price. When I booked in July they were literally the last seats showing on the Saturday night.
    Pretty annoying.
    Tell me about it. Similar situation here.

And atomicvertigo, there is GA and seating tickets on Ticketmaster
  10. Best of lucks everyone! GO GO GO