2015-11-07 - Glasgow
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 2
  1. As far as I can see from the seating charts, Belfast & Glasgow will have the same set-up. Perhaps a slightly shorter catwalk but don't think so.
  2. The standing area at the Hydro will be bigger than you think. It will just take up the majority of the standing area, that's all.

I can't wait for it. Only four weeks left.
  3. GA drop Glasgow 1, seat drop both.
  4. Sweet
  5. yes yes, i score some tickets for Glasgow 2.....there are several seatings tickets avaible
  6. No trains from Glasgow Central to Exhibition station for the gig on the Saturday , travel by rail replacement bus . This is due to major improvement works that are being carried out.

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/service-alterations
  7. May as well walk to the city centre, it will take you just as long.

8. A massive chunk of the seats are going to have an absolutely s*** view, no?
  9. I'm in 221, I'm worried about my view of the E-stage.
  10. How so? I think all seats here have an incredible view. I really loved my behind-the-e-stage spots
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    How so? I think all seats here have an incredible view. I really loved my behind-the-e-stage spots
    A great view of the e-stage, yes, but not so much for the main screen. Not a big deal for us, but if it's your only show, you're going to miss out on a lot of the visuals.
  12. 221 looks a great seat. What you lose on the main stage you will more than make up for with your view of the main stage and screen.