1. hey ladies and gentleman, wondering thoughts on if u think it would be cool to have a U2START app on iphone and android would make for great app in my opinion
  2. We've considered it, but the time it takes for maintaining and developing it is probably not worth it. It's a lot of work (and as you know all in our spare time). Our site works great on any mobile or tablet device already, as it adapts to any screen.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:We've considered it, but the time it takes for maintaining and developing it is probably not worth it. It's a lot of work (and as you know all in our spare time). Our site works great on any mobile or tablet device already, as it adapts to any screen.
    yes ,you put in great time and effort into this site just wanted to hear what people thought about it cheers
  4. Originally posted by Remy:We've considered it, but the time it takes for maintaining and developing it is probably not worth it. It's a lot of work (and as you know all in our spare time). Our site works great on any mobile or tablet device already, as it adapts to any screen.
    +1
  5. Also I would like to note that for Android we might add push notifications soon. As there is a new standard which allows websites to push to Android devices without the website being open. This of course after you give permission from your browser
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Also I would like to note that for Android we might add push notifications soon. As there is a new standard which allows websites to push to Android devices without the website being open. This of course after you give permission from your browser
  7. Originally posted by Risto:Also I would like to note that for Android we might add push notifications soon. As there is a new standard which allows websites to push to Android devices without the website being open. This of course after you give permission from your browser
    He's alive!!!!!!!!
  8. Originally posted by Risto:Also I would like to note that for Android we might add push notifications soon. As there is a new standard which allows websites to push to Android devices without the website being open. This of course after you give permission from your browser
    sounds good
  9. Haha I have been in hiding yes. But I will try to be more active
  10. Originally posted by Risto:Also I would like to note that for Android we might add push notifications soon. As there is a new standard which allows websites to push to Android devices without the website being open. This of course after you give permission from your browser
    Really? That's nice! Now if only Apple..