Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. No more than running 360 or ZOO...
  2. It's a rumour still, and pretty fast since they are still playing in Europe. Hmmmm.......we will see..........
  3. That arenas and stadium was first done by Rolling Stones on a couple of their tours. I don't know much about it, but it was done in select cities like Paris, London and Rotterdam, I believe.
  4. I hope we get something like Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience when SoE comes out to introduce the songs from that album.

And that makes me ask the question, what songs from SoI do you see them getting rid of?

Personally, The Miracle, Song For Someone, maybe Iris and Cedarwood Road.
  5. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:I hope we get something like Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience when SoE comes out to introduce the songs from that album.

That would be incredible.

6. I'v had that though. And it would be incredible.
  7. Even if it's just intermission or after right before Invisible, it would be brilliant
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Maybe a chance they will mix and match indoor and outdoor? Wasn't that touted in the early tour plans? One night in an arenas and a second night in a stadium, both in the same city. Setlists obviously changing each night.

Didn't they do that during the Elevation tour? Not in one city, but playing arenas in some (most of the) cities and outdoor gigs in other (Slane Castle, Turin...)? I don't believe it will happen this time though.
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:That arenas and stadium was first done by Rolling Stones on a couple of their tours. I don't know much about it, but it was done in select cities like Paris, London and Rotterdam, I believe.
    It was especially during the Licks tour in 2002-2003, when they actually had 3 formats of the show - stadium, arena and theatre! Some cities actually got all 3 of those.
  10. Originally posted by Happy24:[..]
    It was especially during the Licks tour in 2002-2003, when they actually had 3 formats of the show - stadium, arena and theatre! Some cities actually got all 3 of those.
    Wow that sounds incredible. How great for fans.
  11. Do you think there'll be more variation in the third leg? Think we're suffering a bit of second leg syndrome right now
  12. If U2 continues the same tour, but then in new cities, I think setlists may look very similar.