Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. On the train back home after quite an exhausting work day, listening to a radio that plays mainly random 80s hits... The opening organ chords to Streets come up through my headphones, I look up at the beautiful sunset, smile, think of sharing this song with 80,000 of my best friends in a couple of months in the city where it was written, shed a tear, and let the music strike me like it very few times does.

Love this band with all my heart.

2. Originally posted by LikeASong:On the train back home after quite an exhausting work day, listening to a radio that plays mainly random 80s hits... The opening organ chords to Streets come up through my headphones, I look up at the beautiful sunset, smile, think of sharing this song with 80,000 of my best friends in a couple of months in the city where it was written, shed a tear, and let the music strike me like it very few times does.

[image]
    Amazing!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:On the train back home after quite an exhausting work day, listening to a radio that plays mainly random 80s hits... The opening organ chords to Streets come up through my headphones, I look up at the beautiful sunset, smile, think of sharing this song with 80,000 of my best friends in a couple of months in the city where it was written, shed a tear, and let the music strike me like it very few times does.

[image]
    Nice, it's a great journey the best band in the world can take you on through a song. I go through a journey now every time I listen to bad since bono's words about 'kissing the future and letting go off the past' u2 songs can be very special.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:On the train back home after quite an exhausting work day, listening to a radio that plays mainly random 80s hits... The opening organ chords to Streets come up through my headphones, I look up at the beautiful sunset, smile, think of sharing this song with 80,000 of my best friends in a couple of months in the city where it was written, shed a tear, and let the music strike me like it very few times does.

[image]
    Great shot! Where is this?
  5. Will Bonovision Vyoocam make an appearance on the tour? It was mentioned by the founder of the company. It would be a cool way to stream the show instead of Meerkat (rip)
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Will Bonovision Vyoocam make an appearance on the tour? It was mentioned by the founder of the company. It would be a cool way to stream the show instead of Meerkat (rip)
    I didn't know anything about Vyoocam until 17 seconds ago when I read your post, so I definitely do not have an opinion on the service itself...

What I do have an opinion on is: do we really want every show to be periscoped/mixlred/vyoocamed/callitXed again? Does it not take away a bit of the magic of not knowing what they're playing, how is it sounding, what is it happening? A part of me, of course, wishes to follow the shows live and share them with you all in many more epic setlist parties, but on the other side... There's another part of me that does not want to attend my only show knowing every little detail and nuance of the shows, knowing what does Bono in this song and where does Adam move during this song, how is the transition between these two songs... Not sure if you know what I mean. I've been drinking some beer(s). Ha!
  7. Croke Park is still only hosting two gigs this year.