Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Who else thinks that Some Days are Better Than Others would work on the E Stage?
  2. Although I would love to hear it on any stage, It'll most likely never happen. The majority of the audience wouldn't know it. Songs on the e stage are usually crowd pleasers, rather than rarities.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Although I would love to hear it on any stage, It'll most likely never happen. The majority of the audience wouldn't know it. Songs on the e stage are usually crowd pleasers, rather than rarities.
    DIng. Ding. Ding!
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Although I would love to hear it on any stage, It'll most likely never happen. The majority of the audience wouldn't know it. Songs on the e stage are usually crowd pleasers, rather than rarities.
    True. One can dream though...
  5. Oh and it could never happen. The band aren't fond of Zooropa I don't think
  6. They are more fond of Zooropa than Pop
  7. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    my problem is money, it's gonna be to expensive here in brazil, I don't have a job right now, I have to get some gooood money and save it to see them and I don't think they will come to rio (again), so I have to go to são paulo and it takes more money....

I'm just seeing them playing four concerts in São Paulo. It's more easy.