Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I can only imagine the discussions backstage: "Hey fellas, the fans want to hear the JT b-sides as well. Bono: Understood, let's play Sweetest Thing".
    Epic fail.
  2. U2 is getting a lazy, in terms of setlists.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I can only imagine the discussions backstage: "Hey fellas, the fans want to hear the JT b-sides as well. Bono: Understood, let's play Sweetest Thing".
    Epic fail.

It's like: Fans want to hear Acrobat - okay, let's play Mysterious Ways without solo
  4. This is so sad. They have songs like Please, Staring at the sun, Acrobat, Love is blindness or even Slow Dancing. And they don't play it.. Even in acoustic form.
  5. Originally posted by romrom:This is so sad. They have songs like Please, Staring at the sun, Acrobat, Love is blindness or even Slow Dancing. And they don't play it.. Even in acoustic form.
    Almost like they have forgotten about their back catalogue
  6. Originally posted by romrom:This is so sad. They have songs like Please, Staring at the sun, Acrobat, Love is blindness or even Slow Dancing. And they don't play it.. Even in acoustic form.
    better not than acoustic...
  7. But they have played Spanish Eyes. Excellent version:

8. http://www.u2songs.com/discography/various_artists_the_joshua_tree_new_roots_compilation_album.

This could be interesting!

Full Track Listing:
    Where the Streets Have No Name – Gavin James
    I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – Imelda May
    With or Without You – Picture This
    Bullet the Blue Sky – All Tvvins
    Running to Stand Still – Kodaline
    Red Hill Mining Town – Aine Cahill
    In God’s Country – The Academic
    Trip Through Your Wires – The Strypes
    One Tree Hill – The Coronas
    Exit – Fangclub
    Mothers of the Disappeared – Lyra
    Red Hill Mining Town (Live from Amsterdam) – U2
  9. This tour is killing this album. It just feels like they aren’t making any progress while they are held up with this god damn tour that I’ve grown to resent quite strongly.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:This tour is killing this album. It just feels like they aren’t making any progress while they are held up with this god damn tour that I’ve grown to resent quite strongly.
    I have to say, I've been on the forum a bit less recently and having walked a way a bit, I'm a lot less impatient about it all lol.