Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I wonder if Live Nation have any say in the set list choice ?
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Look how steady the chart is since the 3rd leg. Since Mexico we have seen 95-100% (21 to 22 songs out of 22) identical shows, back to back, and even in the same city.
    likely because of filming
  3. valid question...less promoters mean less demands.big business always kills choice in the end.
  4. Maybe it's only because they are stuck to the screen visuals.
  5. And I'm tired of the song.
  6. After searching the forums I couldn't find a clear answer, are they filming the last set of shows for a Blu Ray? Set list variation could have absolutely been better, but these shows taken one at a time are spectacular, I saw 7 of them and don't regret any lol
  7. Originally posted by jxbeutl:After searching the forums I couldn't find a clear answer, are they filming the last set of shows for a Blu Ray? Set list variation could have absolutely been better, but these shows taken one at a time are spectacular, I saw 7 of them and don't regret any lol
    In Glendale and San Diego there were extra cameras, presumably recording footage as preparation for Latin America.
    Then they were definitely recording the Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Brazil shows. Maybe they will do a "U2 live from Latin America" release.