Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Which site are you referring to ?

2. Of course, its a way for LN/U2 to make more money. Just don't expect it before E&I ends.
  3. Late November 2018 release in time for those stocking bags
  4. Order them for Nov 2018 but knowing LiveNation we'll get them in April 2019
  5. Just listening to this incredible album tonight and remembering the build up to last year’s tour and looking forward to seeing them, I still feel very lucky to have witnessed this album from start to finish live, the fact I only made one show on the tour makes it even more special from a personal point of view. Missing u2 already.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Just listening to this incredible album tonight and remembering the build up to last year’s tour and looking forward to seeing them, I still feel very lucky to have witnessed this album from start to finish live, the fact I only made one show on the tour makes it even more special from a personal point of view. Missing u2 already.
    Such a fun tour regardless of what people may say
  7. Yes! It was fun. Just dragged on a bit because it made so much money.
  8. My biggest U2-regret: not seeing this tour
  9. I finally saw them this tour, it was... really, really good. It’s weird though - I saw one of the greatest albums of all time start to finish, I saw songs I thought U2 would never touch again, and I saw one of a handful of performances of The Little Things, a song that I realized that night might just be my favorite... and yet... I really hope this tour isn’t the only one I’ll have seen, because it’s so weird. We’re running out of time with this band, and it sounds selfish but I really hope that it doesn’t end up that my only U2 live experience was on the one throwback tour.

Ah well, even if it is, that’s not so bad! What a show!
  10. Croke and Twickers for me. Special memories!
  11. I saw 11 JT shows last year. Cleveland was the best.

12. I'm from Argentina and I saw U2 in La Plata!