Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. I very nearly didn't see this tour (was annoyed that they weren't coming to Aus) but in the end I got to the San Diego gig the day after my birthday and it was worth it. My biggest regret is that I only caught one show.
    People moaned about the setlist but how can you complain about opening with 4 of their biggest songs then JT in sequence?
    The only low point was Miss Sarajevo. This version seemed to last forever with a piped in Pavarotti.

2. And me I thought Twickers 1 was better - band seemed a bit off or tired in Croke but that’s like complaining it’s a bit too sunny.
  3. Like others, my only regret is not doing more shows from this tour.
  4. My biggest U2 regret: seeing this tour.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    (in Dublin, that is. I would much rather have seen the 07-26 Paris or 07-30 Amsterdam shows instead).
  5. I regret it so much not seen JT 30.

I have seen it 1987 and it was amazing
  6. Dublin only got 1 show but London got 2? How does that work haha
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    My biggest U2 regret: seeing this tour.

(in Dublin, that is. I would much rather have seen the 07-26 Paris or 07-30 Amsterdam shows instead).
    Was it really that bad?

All of JT, Bad, and UV in the set every night and the possibility of hearing ASOH sounds like a near-perfect show to me!
  8. I enjoyed JT tour more than the E&I tour.
  9. Dublin JT was not great.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    My biggest U2 regret: seeing this tour.

Same... Dublin was big dissapointment.... At least saw second Amsterdam show which was much better, but still... not the best tour