Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54

1. Anyone able to identify this source. Sounds like a proper soundboard or a super good wireless mix. Wondering where OP got it. Sound is grainy as he has obviously just recorded his system on his phone.
  2. Date?
  3. I know very little. The video was posted 3 weeks ago and I am trying to work out what date it is. My suspicion is that someone has taken one of horserama's recordings, pressed it and is selling it.
  4. Originally posted by dtpc191991:[YouTube Video]

Anyone able to identify this source. Sounds like a proper soundboard or a super good wireless mix. Wondering where OP got it. Sound is grainy as he has obviously just recorded his system on his phone.
    maybe a gift from u2.com?
  5. Originally posted by dtpc191991:[YouTube Video]

Anyone able to identify this source. Sounds like a proper soundboard or a super good wireless mix. Wondering where OP got it. Sound is grainy as he has obviously just recorded his system on his phone.
    Wasn’t this from the u2.com gift of 2018? We got vinyls of the Joshua Tree singles along with 2017 live version of the each track. Streets, still haven’t found, with or without you and in gods country
  6. Thanks didn't realise Streets was on that record. Not bothered renewing my membership since 2012
  7. 4 years ago today.
  8. "The tour that never should have happened"
  9. Even more now that we know we won't get Zoo30. In my opinion Achtung Baby is better than Joshua Tree both in studio and live. Anyway, to stay on topic, I can't say I didn't like the Joshua gig that I saw but it was definitely missing something. Of course hearing side B was amazing but it still felt "strange" to me. i+e and e+i were better
  10. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:Even more now that we know we won't get Zoo30. In my opinion Achtung Baby is better than Joshua Tree both in studio and live. Anyway, to stay on topic, I can't say I didn't like the Joshua gig that I saw but it was definitely missing something. Of course hearing side B was amazing but it still felt "strange" to me. i+e and e+i were better
    Yes from A to Z. Getting to hear songs I never thought I'd hear like RTSS, One Tree Hill, Exit or Red Hill was fantastic for long term and die-hard fans, but -besides the specifics from each particular show- the whole concept was wrong and in general the band felt like they were going through the motions with very little passion. I have very very little appreciation for this tour, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a different opinion had I seen 15 gigs spanning 6 months instead of just the one mediocre show that I saw.