1. Im drunk and happy for this. God belss you Ali
  2. If South America are getting a stadium tour then I'd say Aus would be getting stadium instead of arena too.
  3. Damn, not Bono's finest performance.
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:

2. Most of the songs of the new album are mixed, they're hoping to release before Christmas![/b]

Hope he's right!!

If they follow through with this then great but they will not want to just release this album without real promotion like last time. They will want a proper number 1 album again, they will want to make sure everybody knows the album is coming out.

Maybe TFI was the start of that and getting back in the public eye but if it was they would have done a new song surely.

I cannot see them releasing anything before Christmas when they will be on tour until the end of November.

If they are going to release an album soon enough I see them taking December and Christmas off after the tour, they can release maybe a new song to radio, announce the tour and album and then they are free to do the promo stuff in January/February before releasing in February/March ahead of the tour.
  5. the internet offers the opportunity to get new stuff out very soon after mixing. SOI was finished one week before the Apple release. So if they plan on finishing the songs in the coming weeks it could be true, followed by physical release a few weeks later. I'm all for it, excited to hear new materials and new shows

6. Pics or it didn't happen
  7. Mr. Egg

8. Wauw, you call that an interview...?

And the Brits have to pay 140pound for it?! Hahaha....
  9. What an awkward show
  10. does Bono call Edge the EGG?? bad Bono!