1. The Joshua Tree , Rattle And Hum , Boy and War
  2. Under a Blood red sky
    Beautiful Picture.beautiful colours

3. I'm not really the arts and crafts kind of guy, but...
    My wife got one of the Cricut cutting machines, and I figured I'd give it a try. Made some album art for my classroom wall. Need to properly educate these kids you know.
  4. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:[image]
    I'm not really the arts and crafts kind of guy, but...
    My wife got one of the Cricut cutting machines, and I figured I'd give it a try. Made some album art for my classroom wall. Need to properly educate these kids you know.
    Niiiice Some proper music decoration for the new generations.

The ATYCLB font isn't original is it?
  5. Good eye! The machine kept "eating" the original font so I had to try to recreate it.
    I used a form of "Eurostile Extended". Close-ish.
  6. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:[..]
    Good eye! The machine kept "eating" the original font so I had to try to recreate it.
    I used a form of "Eurostile Extended". Close-ish.
    Not bad at all It's funny that the machine ate that font and still respected Joshua Tree's font with the serifas etc.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Not bad at all It's funny that the machine ate that font and still respected Joshua Tree's font with the serifas etc.
    No kidding. As I said, I'm not that arts and crafty, so I have no idea what was going on with the machine. I'm just super happy that it did all the details of the Tree. That's the one I really wanted to look good.
  8. Originally posted by FromMEtoU2:[..]
    No kidding. As I said, I'm not that arts and crafty, so I have no idea what was going on with the machine. I'm just super happy that it did all the details of the Tree. That's the one I really wanted to look good.
    Yeah it looks fantastic