1. ^ while I agree, let's keep it nice in here There's other shoutboxes where things can get nastier, but let's try this thread doesn't become one.
  2. I still don't like iem (from U2) . and I'm very bad to make them ( not perfectionnist enough like people around me, to sacrify the enjoyment of the live show to render something perfect ) . and because by unluck I haven't the good box to make some good ones lol ! bought only for U2 3 years ago and unusable for this tour
    But I shared them just to break the "rules" dicted by we don't know who for unknown reason ( oh yes ? crypted ? if they were disturbed it would already be crypted, many iem from 360 have been released, no reason it changed if 10 more are released from this tour . And if yes, that's life, we won't die and will make some good audiences ) .... Each can do what he wants with his tapes . If they had been better, be sure I would have shared them too . A pity for you I'm a bad taper lol .
  3. Originally posted by achtungpop:I still don't like iem (from U2) . and I'm very bad to make them ( not perfectionnist enough like people around me, to sacrify the enjoyment of the live show to render something perfect ) . and because by unluck I haven't the good box to make some good ones lol ! bought only for U2 3 years ago and unusable for this tour
    But I shared them just to break the "rules" dicted by we don't know who for unknown reason ( oh yes ? crypted ? if they were disturbed it would already be crypted, many iem from 360 have been released, no reason it changed if 10 more are released from this tour . And if yes, that's life, we won't die and will make some good audiences ) .... Each can do what he wants with his tapes . If they had been better, be sure I would have shared them too . A pity for you I'm a bad taper lol .
    ^
    Boom cha,
    boom.
  4. Enough reasons in here to not share anything, really.
  5. Everyone has their own motives for taping an sharing (or not as the case may be).
  6. luckily others did share, so you could take.... almost 2TB.. if you dont want to share, you dont have to notify us, just dont share.
  7. That just means I do understand everyone who does not share their IEM recordings esp after reading this topic.
    This topic is not about AUD recording, is it?
  8. This topic is about IEMs, their quality, whether you like them or not, and also about the agreement among (some of the) tapers community of not sharing them during this tour.
  9. Originally posted by sparko:That just means I do understand everyone who does not share their IEM recordings esp after reading this topic.
    This topic is not about AUD recording, is it?
    I dont see any IEM specific reasons in this topic. your oneliner gave me the impression you were pointing at the behaviour of some as a reason.
  10. I really like IEM's, especially Edge's. Love to hear his guitar so clearly. 360 Mexico City 2011-05-14 is a great Edge IEM. Crystal clear guitar.
  11. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I really like IEM's, especially Edge's. Love to hear his guitar so clearly. 360 Mexico City 2011-05-14 is a great Edge IEM. Crystal clear guitar.
    I also love IEMs. Helsinki 2010, particularly Glastonbury, is amazing. I don't have the full show sadly
  12. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:I really like IEM's, especially Edge's. Love to hear his guitar so clearly. 360 Mexico City 2011-05-14 is a great Edge IEM. Crystal clear guitar.
    +1