1. Thanks for the reply and that’s very interesting, would love for that to surface one day as I can’t see u2 ever officially releasing it. I like to have at least 1 high quality version of every song they’ve played live. Not that I’m ungrateful for the audience recordings of it, still enjoy a couple of its live recordings.
  2. That's fair. I'd probably just release it if it was mine but it's just not my recording to give out.

Personally I thought it was a very mediocre song, but that's just me.
  3. Does Anyone has a recording from JT São Paulo First night (10/19)?
  4. All the shows from Sao Paulo were recorded. There could be someone sharing all of them in the near future.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Since there’s been a bit of iem talk over in another thread I’ve got a question regarding potential recordings of a song. What I want to know is does anyone on here either have or know of the existence of an iem recording of Crumbs from your table live? It’s one of the few songs that u2 have played live where there isn’t a soundboard, iem, that sort of level recording and no official recording either.

There are some recordings of shows and soundchecks with that song.. I personally have a few but it's not mine to share. Maybe in future we'll see some of them shared.
  6. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]

There are some recordings of shows and soundchecks with that song.. I personally have a few but it's not mine to share. Maybe in future we'll see some of them shared.
    Thanks for your response also, I understand why both you and hoserama can’t share the recordings, nice to know they exist though, at least it makes it possible the taper(s) might share something in the future.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Thanks for your response also, I understand why both you and hoserama can’t share the recordings, nice to know they exist though, at least it makes it possible the taper(s) might share something in the future.
    You're welcome. Pretty much every show since Popmart was taped in IEM so they exist. The soudchecks/ rehearsals are the rarest ones to find because not many people taped that but there are still some out there. There are also some really rare iem's from Zootv tour, yes they exist too.
  8. Whoever taped IEM recordings of Moscow in 2010 has my respect.
  9. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]
    You're welcome. Pretty much every show since Popmart was taped in IEM so they exist. The soudchecks/ rehearsals are the rarest ones to find because not many people taped that but there are still some out there. There are also some really rare iem's from Zootv tour, yes they exist too.
    I really had no idea the extent of iem recordings, I expected there to be more than the ones that are now widely available but I had no idea the majority have been taped in iem and that they went as far back as zoo tv.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I really had no idea the extent of iem recordings, I expected there to be more than the ones that are now widely available but I had no idea the majority have been taped in iem and that they went as far back as zoo tv.
    It's true. There are also rare and unreleased pro shot videos out there and soundboards too. Nobody has ever shared that but maybe someday someone will.
  11. It will be a pity if many never appear, but as I said who owns them can do what they want. But I encourage, because how entertaining is the wait?
    Encourage tapers, I love what you do.
    And please, let's enjoy what we have and do not cry for what we do not have.
    Let's have some hope, at least.
  12. Thanks for the IEM Rehearsal of Trip Through Your Wires, Hoserama! Hopefully that is just a taste of more to come.