1. amazing !!!!
  2. Ummmm... are we sure this is real. RFD sounds like the album, Beautiful Day sounds like it's from 2000, his voice sounds too youthful on UF. Awful to say but it sounds too good to be recent. Love it is though obviously
  3. Originally posted by zooropa93:Ummmm... are we sure this is real. RFD sounds like the album, Beautiful Day sounds like it's from 2000, his voice sounds too youthful on UF. Awful to say but it sounds too good to be recent. Love it is though obviously
    indeed, it's kind of hard to believe that they sound like this in a soundcheck. Some parts sound quite unreal.
  4. When the band rehearses, they typically have a Bono vocal track ready to go incase Bono isn’t there for rehearsals, in this case they used it frequently while Bono is there probably just to get re-acquainted with the phrasing of the song Also so the band and rehearse and he could save his voice So what you’re hearing in most of unforgettable fire and wild horses and stay and all the red flag day, are canned vocals
  5. Does somebody know that version of TUF? I can't say if it's a live version from TUF Tour (Bono sang sometimes the "stay 'till your heart breaks through" part) or a demo
  6. Originally posted by Bullet_Blue:Does somebody know that version of TUF? I can't say if it's a live version from TUF Tour (Bono sang sometimes the "stay 'till your heart breaks through" part) or a demo
    1984-9-8 New South Wales Australia u can find it here or on YouTube around 22 mins in
  7. After a second listening sounds more like an alternate version rather than a live one, thanks anyway
  8. Thought it sounded amazing until I realised it was an 80's vocal recording xD

9. I look forward to you taping and releasing your soundcheck recordings. -to cite the magnificent Sharebear
  10. No IEM of Lisbon 16/09?

ahahaha
  11. My goodness those rehearsals sound amazing