1. Thanks for uploading.

But lordy, there's a lot better ways they could have mixed that considering they had a Bono IEM + Edge (or Backline) IEM. Suspect they had phasing issues on the IEM mixing and didn't know how to handle it.

Edit: They def had phasing and latency issues. Bono's vocals shouldn't be so muted. Sloppy mixing to say the least. (nothing against uploader! don't think I'm giving you a hard time please)
  2. U2 should do like Metallica and offer a live recording after all their shows...mistakes and all.
  3. and then you would have to pay for every one. no current or future shows would be permissable on here where all it costs you is the download time. It becomes a case of the haves who are able to afford to pay for all the shows they want and the have nots who would predominantly be based in the poorer countries of the world where u2 would never tour so now not only would they never get to see them they'd never get to hear them live either. They might have access to a decent internet connection at work or college but neither will provide them with a credit card to pay £10 every other day.

Plus you'd get daily threads on the mixing etc.
  4. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:[..]
    and then you would have to pay for every one. no current or future shows would be permissable on here where all it costs you is the download time. It becomes a case of the haves who are able to afford to pay for all the shows they want and the have nots who would predominantly be based in the poorer countries of the world where u2 would never tour so now not only would they never get to see them they'd never get to hear them live either.

Really? You would have to pay for goods in this world? What a pity that not even food, cars, etc. are for free in this world.
    I you live in a "poor country" you may encounter different problems than free downloads.
  5. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:[..]
    and then you would have to pay for every one. no current or future shows would be permissable on here where all it costs you is the download time. It becomes a case of the haves who are able to afford to pay for all the shows they want and the have nots who would predominantly be based in the poorer countries of the world where u2 would never tour so now not only would they never get to see them they'd never get to hear them live either. They might have access to a decent internet connection at work or college but neither will provide them with a credit card to pay £10 every other day.

Metallica shows are posted by some people on youtube. I do see were/where you are coming from pertaining to this sites bootlegs though. I, on the other hand, like the raw "soundboard" recordings, except for DVD rips and Milan 2009, and would pay for an official, decent sounding recording of some shows. I apologize for the haphazard sentence structures but I'm tired and ready to go to sleep.
  6. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:[..]
    and then you would have to pay for every one. no current or future shows would be permissable on here where all it costs you is the download time. It becomes a case of the haves who are able to afford to pay for all the shows they want and the have nots who would predominantly be based in the poorer countries of the world where u2 would never tour so now not only would they never get to see them they'd never get to hear them live either. They might have access to a decent internet connection at work or college but neither will provide them with a credit card to pay £10 every other day.

I think most of us know how to illegally download something these days. Any official u2 bootlegs would end up available somewhere for free. I would pay for them though happily. You could also get friends who are fans of the band sharing stuff together in order to get a full collection, ie if 20 of us bought 1 different show each we could in theory have relatively easy access to 20 shows for the price of 1 each.They couldn't be shared on here but there would be Ways and means.