1. I always liked when the guy counts off at the start or even anywhere in the song. I'd like to put one earphone in my right ear and make it seem like I'm part of the concert lol. "Edge 1 2 3 4"
  2. It gets bad when you hear the counts even when you're not listening to iem recordings.

I remember one of thePhoenix shows from 2005. I could hear the metronome kick in, and I knew from the tempo that it was the Electric Co. Then I knew I had seen too many shows in a row.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:It gets bad when you hear the counts even when you're not listening to iem recordings.

I remember one of thePhoenix shows from 2005. I could hear the metronome kick in, and I knew from the tempo that it was the Electric Co. Then I knew I had seen too many shows in a row.
    Haha
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:It gets bad when you hear the counts even when you're not listening to iem recordings.

lol that's much worse than knowing which song comes up next based on which guitar Dallas is handing out to Edge! (guilty )
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    lol that's much worse than knowing which song comes up next based on which guitar Dallas is handing out to Edge! (guilty )
    Seeing the Explorer taken out to the b stage before the Joshua tree shows was nice
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:I remember one of thePhoenix shows from 2005. I could hear the metronome kick in, and I knew from the tempo that it was the Electric Co. Then I knew I had seen too many shows in a row.
  7. Wow, that's something else. Anticipating a song even before the show started!

Then he comes and plays IWF on the Les Paul and leaves you clueless

8. Ive always wondered how you are able to get those Receivers past security when entering the venue. I know nowadays its hard to get recording equipment past those checkpoints.
  9. Originally posted by UnderARedSky:Ive always wondered how you are able to get those Receivers past security when entering the venue. I know nowadays its hard to get recording equipment past those checkpoints.
    Surgically implanted into my body.