1. I might be wrong but I would guess they've stole that from the recordings available on here from Vancouver and the LA compilation. I say stole because they're trying to make money of something that isn't there own work.

Edit: Actually maybe not as there was only one Vancouver show shared in iem on here.

2. Actually just saw this set as well. The 5/15/2015 Toronto is available but definitely not the 5/14/2015 Toronto AND more importantly, the complete 5/28/2015 Roxy West Hollywood show. I have half a mind to buy this and liberate it. The audio of the 5/15/2015 show is AMAZING. I assume these are Sharebear's remasters? Sharebear is the DEFINITIVE remasterer.

Also, there is this:
    Invalid url 'http://www discogs' com/U2-2-Days-In-Rome/release/10765596

7/15/2017 and 7/16/2017 Rome IEM-MTX recordings. Definitely not floating around

AND:
    pexp net/main/syosai.php?syouhin_cd=20042

Noel Gallagher's 7/30/2017 Amsterdam opener set as an IEM-MTX, which means the U2 set is around as well

Could be pricey to get all of these and liberate, but, well worth it to get them out in the world

Also - does anyone have the IEM only of the 9/24/2015 Berlin show? For some reason, the Matrix seems more audiency then D.M.'s audience only recording. (Is it just me on that?) The D.M. Audience sounds amazing on its own.
  3. Sharebear here...(hoserama = sharebear, in case you didn't know). Couple points:

1. 5/14/15 and 5/15/15 are Vancouver, not Toronto. Right Country, wrong city!
    2. The Tarantula release of the two Vancouver shows & Roxy were taped and mixed by me.
    3. The two Vancouver mixes were 'scratch' mixes by me--quick and dirty mixes, and nothing particularly finalized. Roxy was a bit more finalized. These unfinished mixes do not sound as good as my released 5/15/15 Vancouver 2 mix(es).
    4. I had shared those three mixes with a very small list of people. Apparently, that list was one too many. Those mixes were sold/gifted to Japanese bootleggers, or at least a go-between. The go-between's initials is apparently on the artwork as a thanks for brokering a deal. I have pretty good case of evidence pointing to a person that leaked it. As such...let's just say the "Share" in "Sharebear" has been revoked until further notice.
    5. The bootlegged mixes are mp3 sourced, not lossless.
    6. Worst of all, they suffer from HORRIBLE remastering. They rolled off most of the bass, cranked the highs, and heavily compressed it. It sounds like a shrilly mess of a mix.
    7. I'm embarassed by the circumstances of the release, I'm embarassed by the sound quality, and I'm embarassed to even be associated with the whole shitshow.

Feel free to purchase the set if you want, I can't stop you. But just know what you're buying--it's rather poor sounding after all of the remastering. I'd actually argue the JEMS audience is a much better listen (in my opinion). Then there's all the personal baggage that comes with set.

Bootleggers...pox on our hobby. And now it seems they're sending IEM tapers with the express goal of recording and selling. It's unfortunate all around.
  4. So I was right after all the did use your recordings. That's very frustrating and it's a pity it's put you off sharing as well but you know what I can't blame you. Your recordings are incredible and for someone to take advantage is pretty horrible really, I genuinly have sympathy for you because I know you take a lot of care with your recordings and take pride in making them to the best possible standard.
  5. On a certain level--if you give something out, then you've surrendered control. It can happen. But it doesn't make it any more pleasant when you get burned.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:On a certain level--if you give something out, then you've surrendered control. It can happen. But it doesn't make it any more pleasant when you get burned.
    Yeah I guess it can happen but it doesn't make it right and as you say certainly doesn't make it any more pleasant.
  7. Right. So anyways, buyer beware when purchasing bootlegs.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Sharebear here...(hoserama = sharebear, in case you didn't know). Couple points:

2. The Tarantula release of the two Vancouver shows & Roxy were taped and mixed by me.
    3. The two Vancouver mixes were 'scratch' mixes by me--quick and dirty mixes, and nothing particularly finalized. Roxy was a bit more finalized. These unfinished mixes do not sound as good as my released 5/15/15 Vancouver 2 mix(es).
    4. I had shared those three mixes with a very small list of people. Apparently, that list was one too many. Those mixes were sold/gifted to Japanese bootleggers, or at least a go-between. The go-between's initials is apparently on the artwork as a thanks for brokering a deal. I have pretty good case of evidence pointing to a person that leaked it. As such...let's just say the "Share" in "Sharebear" has been revoked until further notice.
    6. Worst of all, they suffer from HORRIBLE remastering. They rolled off most of the bass, cranked the highs, and heavily compressed it. It sounds like a shrilly mess of a mix.
    7. I'm embarassed by the circumstances of the release, I'm embarassed by the sound quality, and I'm embarassed to even be associated with the whole shitshow.

Feel free to purchase the set if you want, I can't stop you. But just know what you're buying--it's rather poor sounding after all of the remastering. I'd actually argue the JEMS audience is a much better listen (in my opinion). Then there's all the personal baggage that comes with set.

Bootleggers...pox on our hobby. And now it seems they're sending IEM tapers with the express goal of recording and selling. It's unfortunate all around.
    That really sucks. I am sorry. Your mix from the LA Compilation and the released Vancouver are AMAZING. Better than most official releases. Definitely uncool that someone took your mixes and are selling them.

I figured that mp3's and FLAC were the end of the CD bootlegging industry. Never liked that some random person could profit off a band's hard work and music. But, as a fan, I loved listening and watching to all of the performances, so, I fell prey to spending as much of my money on them as I had official CD's, concert tickets and merch.

I completely understand why you wouldn't want to share these items in the future. I know how much work you put into making the mixes sound as good as they did.

Thanks for all of the amazing shows you gave us. Most of us truly do appreciate them. As a fan, I am just honored to get to listen to all of these shows. These last two tours, the band has been at their best.
  9. Very Good iem rome xavels records
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:Sharebear here...(hoserama = sharebear, in case you didn't know). Couple points:

Wow, that sucks big time. So sorry to hear that one of the guys you trusted has eventually betrayed your confidence. I don't have an idea of how many the Japanese would have offered him/her, but whether it's $1 or $10K it's equally unacceptable. I really do hope you can recover the "share" in "sharebear" as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for taping and for sharing!