1. I'm looking forward to IEMs coming out. Nothing great ever showed up for the JT show I went to, so I'm hoping something for Nashville gets released.
  2. I wish you would release master iem recordings from LA Plata!!
  3. Originally posted by thefly108:I'm looking forward to IEMs coming out. Nothing great ever showed up for the JT show I went to, so I'm hoping something for Nashville gets released.
    I know I'm like a stuck record on this topic, but consider taping if it's that important to you. Both Louisville and Nashville were taped but I know taper(s) are not motivated to release. Aimlessly praying to the Internet for release isn't very productive, and then you get jerks like me trolling it as a result.

Anyways, I know it's not possible for everybody to tape. But iI encourage more to consider it with more thought.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I know I'm like a stuck record on this topic, but consider taping if it's that important to you. Both Louisville and Nashville were taped but I know taper(s) are not motivated to release. Aimlessly praying to the Internet for release isn't very productive, and then you get jerks like me trolling it as a result.

Anyways, I know it's not possible for everybody to tape. But iI encourage more to consider it with more thought.
    You jerk! Sorry, couldn't resist.

5. Looking forward to your own recordings! Go on, release them, manolito, now!
  6. It is true regarding recordings- if you reeeally have your heart set on getting a recording of a gig, do the research, go to Amazon and make some orders, practice (and fail a lot too), and hope to hit audio gold. Otherwise send heartfelt thanks to the tapers who share their recordings. I still think many don't understand the time, money and high blood pressure that recording involves. To the tapers?
  7. Well said!
  8. I Think that you are wrong : people easily understand the tapers'hardwork but the 2010's years are the instantaneity years where people share shots,tweets etc etc and they don't understand why tapers keep their recordings

I think you should more explain this part (tapers Exchange their recordings/ spend time to master it and other things less glorious)

Thanks to all tapers here