1. A live stream of this would be a mighty fine way to see out the tour. Let's hope HBO cock it up and send it out live somehow.
  2. 2 proshots on 4 shows attended ... I feel lucky
  3. Horrible poster
  4. Very excited! If the first pro shot was anything to go by then it'll be epic!
  5. so u2 are going to hit paris
    wow we
    hope you have good security
    my daughter is at a show
    tonight
    ed sheeran
    nothing new here
    unfortunately
    people are not living
    vicariously anymore
  6. According to The Sun's Christmas T.V listings this will be broadcasted on BBC2 on 27th Dec 10:00 -12:15 p.m. It says U2: Innocence And Experience Live From Paris. Footage from various performances by the rock band in the french capital featuring tracks from their most recent album Songs of Innocence.
  7. Originally posted by jheath:According to The Sun's Christmas T.V listings this will be broadcasted on BBC2 on 27th Dec 10:00 -12:15 p.m. It says U2: Innocence And Experience Live From Paris. Footage from various performances by the rock band in the french capital featuring tracks from their most recent album Songs of Innocence.
  8. Originally posted by jheath:According to The Sun's Christmas T.V listings this will be broadcasted on BBC2 on 27th Dec 10:00 -12:15 p.m. It says U2: Innocence And Experience Live From Paris. Footage from various performances by the rock band in the french capital featuring tracks from their most recent album Songs of Innocence.
    Quite the delay. I think everyone interested in this will already have a copy long before then.
  9. Thanks for the info, something to look forward to over Christmas!