1. Remembering my life before U2start, I a) wouldn't had listened to any show this tour so far, and b) would be very interested in watching the show, scheduling in my calendar and making sure every U2 fan I know be aware of the date so they can watch it too.

I know many friends/relatives are still in that situation (poor souls).
  2. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Remembering my life before U2start, I a) wouldn't had listened to any show this tour so far, and b) would be very interested in watching the show, scheduling in my calendar and making sure every U2 fan I know be aware of the date so they can watch it too.

I know many friends/relatives are still in that situation (poor souls).
    Sorry, I phrased that very poorly. I mean everyone on the forum will have a copy long before then. Doubt it will be the highest rated broadcast on the BBC, but it will go down well with casual fans.
  3. Originally posted by jheath:According to The Sun's Christmas T.V listings this will be broadcasted on BBC2 on 27th Dec 10:00 -12:15 p.m. It says U2: Innocence And Experience Live From Paris. Footage from various performances by the rock band in the french capital featuring tracks from their most recent album Songs of Innocence.

Fantastic!
  4. Thank you so much. We in Holland didn't know. I'm looking forward to it. Are these times, british times? I suppose so. Than it will be nightwork. Nice to end this year like this.
  5. Originally posted by jheath:According to The Sun's Christmas T.V listings this will be broadcasted on BBC2 on 27th Dec 10:00 -12:15 p.m. It says U2: Innocence And Experience Live From Paris. Footage from various performances by the rock band in the french capital featuring tracks from their most recent album Songs of Innocence.
    22:00-00:15

I was wondering why they'd show it in the morning.
  6. I really liked the edited version that was broadcasted on Dutch TV.

Ratings show that 353.000 people in the Netherlands watched it. A decent number, given the fact that it was broadcasted on NPO3 and lasted until after midnight.
  7. Yep they managed to use much better camera angles for some essential moments.

Example is the October into Bullet part, where Bono just keeps his voice going at the end of October. Now, we actually see Bono in view which really adds to the moment.

This all doesn't make up for the fact that they removed lots of Bad though