1. South Bend doesn't have the snippets
  2. Yeah, but the sound quality was very similar. We were thinking South Bend right up until Fool to Cry.
  3. Then perhaps Providence? It's an audience recording though.
  4. It's a goddam mystery. I would be my left bollock it was from Elevation and I'm 100% it was a soundboard.
  5. They're playing bootlegs in there?
  6. If you were at the Temple Bar, why didn't you just go up to someone who works there and ask what they played exactly...
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Me and Ross1441 are in the Hard Rock in Temple Bar and they just played a live version of Bad. Definite 100% soundboard and likely Elevation. It featured a long intro before Bono started singing and finished with Fool To Cry and 40 snippets.

Wtf is it?
    Only show I can think of from recent years with a really long intro is one of Glendale shows from vertigo tour
  8. Oh I haven't forgotten about you mystery performance of Bad.
  9. I know we are 100% certain of Elevation tour, but just humouring the possibilities:

Zoo TV has no instances of Fool to Cry / 40
    360 - Only London and Chicago fit and neither of the performances match

Elevation Providence - Hasn't got the extended intro, and the recording has a lot of peaking.
    Elevation Slane - Just no. Has a completely different sound
    Elevation London - It's got a somewhat longer than usual intro, and all the right snippets. My memory wants to say that Fool to Cry was delivered with a bit more confidence in the Hard Rock, but human memory isn't exactly trustworthy.

Unless U2gigs are missing an instance of that snippet combo, it can only be London.

And apologies to all the folk reading this dross. I know that only two people on the whole forum actually care
  10. Could be possible that Hard Rock have a soundboard recording that's not generally available.

If I'm passing by it and I remember this topic I'll be sure to pop in and ask.
  11. Originally posted by Ross1441:I know we are 100% certain of Elevation tour, but just humouring the possibilities:

Zoo TV has no instances of Fool to Cry / 40
    360 - Only London and Chicago fit and neither of the performances match

Elevation Providence - Hasn't got the extended intro, and the recording has a lot of peaking.
    Elevation Slane - Just no. Has a completely different sound
    Elevation London - It's got a somewhat longer than usual intro, and all the right snippets. My memory wants to say that Fool to Cry was delivered with a bit more confidence in the Hard Rock, but human memory isn't exactly trustworthy.

Unless U2gigs are missing an instance of that snippet combo, it can only be London.

And apologies to all the folk reading this dross. I know that only two people on the whole forum actually care
    This kind of things are internacional cause
  12. Downloading Elevation London now to have a listen.