1. Gerard and Ross are playing the long game in this April Fools.

2028 they will come out and say it.
  2. Originally posted by MattG:Alright, the WXRT DJ sent over the files from his personal collection.

Since there was a mediator between us relaying all the communication, it was difficult to be precise about what I was looking for in an audio recording...I decided to just receive the files and hear for myself.

This morning I played "Bad / Fool to Cry / 40" from the email I was sent, and it was the same bootleg source we have here on the site. The radio station did not do a live-listen that night.

Square one.
    Lol dejavu from when I emailed the Hard Rock Cafe days after Mystery Bad and they sent me the Rattle and Him version.
  3. Rattle And Him is a hilarious typo, goes along nicely with the thread.
  4. here i am, again, thinking about mystery bad
  5. u2gigs has gotta be missing a snippet

didnt remy & co just go through like literally every single performance of bad?

6. I could mention my frustration with U2gigs for the millionth time...
  7. in the process of combing through every elevation performance of bad

starting with the criteria of "long intro," hoping that will be the key to finding it.
  8. Originally posted by MattG:u2gigs has gotta be missing a snippet

didnt remy & co just go through like literally every single performance of bad?
    Just Remy. Nobody else was crazy enough to get on board in that madness
  9. And on it goes.
  10. im more than halfway done with the elevation tour - will post findings soon
  11. Many many years on and my memory would still put money on it being Elevation tour.

At the time I was much more interested in the ‘wtf is this soundboard’ rather than where is this performance from.
  12. ill go ahead and say, im starting to become fairly certain it wasn't the elevation tour. if you're 100% certain about the snippets anyway - most of the elevation shows included 40, but "wild horses" rather than "fool to cry"

still combing through and making sure there aren't snippets missing from the database though