1. ^THIS! I too have two editions of this fantastic book! (although sadly not signed one... ) I also own the magazines that prefaced that bible. Amazing!

Great read Treasure! Goosebumps just reading: "One Tree Hill into Gloria, OMG !!" that was epic.

respect!
  2. Good story, Springsteen is also my favorite next to U2. And Love Town is for me the best tour of U2.

The books of Pimm Jal are a must for the U2 fan.
  3. Just saw post on Lovetown New Years eve. I was there too, crazy night and great fun queuing 36 hours for tickets at the point!. Also noticed Cork '87. I'll never forget the bottles (1000's) flying in the air simultaneously. Edge's B'day too if I remember correctly
  4. Originally posted by Celtic00:Just saw post on Lovetown New Years eve. I was there too, crazy night and great fun queuing 36 hours for tickets at the point!. Also noticed Cork '87. I'll never forget the bottles (1000's) flying in the air simultaneously. Edge's B'day too if I remember correctly
    Yeah and I found out the next day that those bottles were full of urine !!
  5. do you mean this Lovetown Dublin???

Lucky you!!!

6. what a dream..

Do you know if there is any footage of it besides this 1st song?
  7. Just Streets and I Will Follow. Full show is locked in the vault.
  8. You've got to wonder how easy it would be to just request? Phone up as the U2Start channel (from Tasmania). Some jobsworth behind a desk gets the phone call. What's he going to do, call Guy Oseary?
  9. Originally posted by Ross1441:[..]
    You've got to wonder how easy it would be to just request? Phone up as the U2Start channel (from Tasmania). Some jobsworth behind a desk gets the phone call. What's he going to do, call Guy Oseary?
    Now that you've said it, pick up the phone.