1. Can anyone share this audio version thanks
  2. Thanks Remy

3. So is this source up on here now in the shows or are both of those different to this ? Sorry if I missed something
  4. It’s confusing because the one that is getting described as better by germcevoy is the one that has the lower star rating on the show page. Not that I’m disputing it’s better or disagreeing with the star ratings, not listened to both sources to compare.
  5. The recording titled ‘Wild Horses’ on tee show page is definitely the better of the two we have available. I am currently downloading the version of the same name from U2torrents to compare further.
  6. So two of these recordings are from the same source but different Silver CD's. The source we carry as 'Wild Horses' is from 'Ranger Records' whereas the version on U2torrents is from 'Tiger Records'. They are identical as far as my ears can tell and they are both superior to the version from LDB in my opinion. The track splits differ though. I will however source the LDB version from U2torrents to check that version out again. The version I have been listening to for year has the annoying cut in the middle of the Bad solo.
  7. All of this talk is yet another reminder that we need something official from 1992!
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:So two of these recordings are from the same source but different Silver CD's. The source we carry as 'Wild Horses' is from 'Ranger Records' whereas the version on U2torrents is from 'Tiger Records'. They are identical as far as my ears can tell and they are both superior to the version from LDB in my opinion. The track splits differ though. I will however source the LDB version from U2torrents to check that version out again. The version I have been listening to for year has the annoying cut in the middle of the Bad solo.
    Fair play mate...yeah my go to has the Bad cut out too. I love that gig. No doubt U2 prob have a soundboard of it gathering dust somewhere too