1. Thanks GMC. Great site.
  2. Originally posted by ghiloThanks everyone. This is a great web site. I attended my first U2 concert in Honolulu this month and downloaded the bootleg. Super. I apologize for the question, but what is the easiest way to print these covers or other covers from the downloaded jpeg to a size that will fit the CD front and back case? I'd appreciate any input. Again, great site and a lot of hard work here.

I use Microsoft Publisher. Go to Publications for print > labels > CD/DVD labels

There are templates on there where you can adjust the size of the picture to fit a CD case. Just copy and paste them in.
  3. Thanks Ponchovilla.
  4. Does anybody know of a cover for 1993-05-10 Rotterdam?
  5. Barcelona 08-08-01 anybody?
  6. Ah lovely Thanks a million
  7. From me to you: before requesting any cover, check if U2gigs has them, go to the page of that speciphic show or search for it in the cover section... You'll save your and our time and efforts
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:From me to you: before requesting any cover, check if U2gigs has them, go to the page of that speciphic show or search for it in the cover section... You'll save your and our time and efforts

Yeh I already made a note of thanks

Specific