1. Normally, I would say Bad -> Streets. However, I've been watching videos of the Zooropa -> Streets transition and knowing that they are dedicating these two songs for the refugee crisis adds an entirely new layer of depth and meaning to the song that is not necessarily present in the other transitions.

Also, there was an instance of Walk On -> Streets during 360. I don't remember which show it was, but my gut makes me want to say one of the European legs. I think it was specifically Walk On/Never Walk Alone -> Streets and I remember really liking it.
  2. I voted for the obvious choice RTSS>Streets, but my other favorites are Please, Bad/40 and Zooropa.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:Normally, I would say Bad -> Streets. However, I've been watching videos of the Zooropa -> Streets transition and knowing that they are dedicating these two songs for the refugee crisis adds an entirely new layer of depth and meaning to the song that is not necessarily present in the other transitions.

Also, there was an instance of Walk On -> Streets during 360. I don't remember which show it was, but my gut makes me want to say one of the European legs. I think it was specifically Walk On/Never Walk Alone -> Streets and I remember really liking it.
    Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield (radio broadcast)...absolutely brilliant.
  4. Just found it again! A strong performance of Walk On with a seamless transition directly into Streets. As much as I like it when they decide to pair some of their slower, more contemplative songs with Streets, I think it even more appropriate to pair Streets with another energetic song.
  5. Wembley 2 on 360. I recall them nailing You'll Never Walk Alone into Streets. Very very nice.
  6. Judging by the vote on the front page, I don't think many people know about the Walk On -> Streets transition, so here it is (full show audio, but conveniently bookmarked to the middle of Walk On)

7. Originally posted by ahn1991:Judging by the vote on the front page, I don't think many people know about the Walk On -> Streets transition, so here it is (full show audio, but conveniently bookmarked to the middle of Walk On)

[YouTube Video]
    There are those chills again...I really should listen to more Streets performances - especially the ones with great segues!
  8. That brings back some memories
  9. ZooTV still wins:

What is your all-time favourite Streets segue?

Running To Stand Still > Streets (ZooTV)
    35.9%

Please > Streets (Popmart)
    20%
    Bad/40 > Streets (Elevation)
    14.7%
    Zooropa > Streets (I&E)
    13.5%
    All I Want Is You > Streets (Elevation)
    10.4%
    Mother And Child Reunion > Streets (I&E)
    2%
    Pride > Streets (Vertigo)
    1.5%
    Walk On > Streets (360)
    1.5%

Votes: 846
  10. Walk On > Streets deserves more votes, but I'm guessing it's due to lack of exposure. Still, RTSS > Streets is a classic transition I wouldn't mind seeing again.
  11. I have to say that I really like the Hallelujah > Streets segue done during some 360 shows. Shivers!

12. Big bump here, but thought I might as well instead of starting new topic for just 1 question.

But I was wondering today, what's the best Streets intro (not exactly seque from the song before, but I was thinking from 2001 onwards when spoken intros kinda took over from musical seques).
    So, basically;
    - benediction prayer 2001
    - from the swamp lands of new orleans to the peaks of Kilimanjaro, equality moves onwards AFRICA!!!!! 2005
    -Weeeeee are these people 2009
    - You will not have our hatred 2015
    - walking up the ramp and silhouette pose under the tree 2017

Every time I watch/listen to 2015 You will Not have our Hatred i find it super powerful. But my money might be on the Slane 2001 keening howl, even thou it was more of a one-off and not done regularly. So glad we have it down on film forever