1989-12-15 - Dortmund
Tour: Lovetown
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Thank you all so much for tuning it to the show. I wanted to share a show I enjoyed and I hope you like it.
    You can always download the show from our pages, and if you feel like writing a review, then be my guest!
    It was a great show, really enjoyed listening to it!

I must now go and download it!

2. Thanks!!!!! I must download this one and the ZooTV one from the stream the other week!
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Thank you all so much for tuning in to the show. I wanted to share a show I enjoyed and I hope you like it.
    You can always download the show from our pages, and if you feel like writing a review, then be my guest!
    Really great boot Cesar thanks for streaming it!

I'm off to download it now!
  4. I'm glad you like it. This tour is full of hidden gems like this one.
  5. Can't stop listening to this shows Bad. Love it. I've done a review of this show too. A real hidden gem.

Thank you Cesar for doing this liveshow once again!

6. Thanks Paul! Nice review too.
    When I wrote my review I thought Bono snippeted the then almost unkown "Sweetest Thing". He sings "you're the sweetest thing" during Bad.
  7. Pretty cool video I stumbled upon!

8. *Enjoys*
  9. It really is epic.
  10. The whole show is in video. Edge falls to the ground in I Will Follow.
  11. The audience singalong during the first chorus is fucking incredible. And here you can notice Bono's throat starting to crack up (which resulted in the Amsterdam concert 2 days later being cut halfway, and Rotterdam shows being added at the end of the tour, etc etc).
  12. Awesome !! I want a Point Depot DVD soon !! Please !!!