1. I'm still bitter about no DVD from the second half of 360...
  2. Vertigo Chicago ..Slane is close ... just becasue i love Vertigo tour ... my original vote would be the movie 3D

I didn t watch the Paris i-e show yet
  3. Haven't yet seen the i-e show yet but I will say Elevation Boston.

Vertigo Chicago turns me off because of the poor audio-video editing during Zoo Station and Elevation. Milan was pretty good - would have been better if it was a longer show as for the Rose Bowl - hmmmm....

Slane is excellent and I'll put that one next to Boston.
  4. I'll go with Chicago, first U2 dvd I saw. The US legs of the tour were also pretty cool.
  5. Slane blows all of them off. Period. Every one of them has something special, including memories, memorable shots, incredible (and forgettable) performances... But Slane is the jewel in the crown.
  6. Slane is definitely the most unique because it's a U2 gig played in a festival setting. Boston and Chicago and even Milan are known for great shots of the band, but nothing tops Slane regarding shots of the crowd.
  7. When will U2-3D come out on DVD? We have the technology now to watch it at home.
  8. This reminded me of the Vertigo "end extreme poverty" speeches: "we have the technology, the know-how". Make it happen U2!
  9. Don't think this thread needs another voice in the choir, but yeah, Slane. It happens to be my favourite U2 concert film of all time; reducing the competition wasn't even necessary.
  10. Not sure about that... Sydney and Red Rocks are tough competitors to Slane!
    But yeah, from 1993 on it's just Slane all the way, hands down, no question
  11. Sydney was a glorious production. Zoo TV in general was a glorious production.
  12. Ok, I voted for Slane.

Can't beat AIWIY/Streets. One of the best performances of BD too.

The goal is soul!